Shrimp Lasagna Recipe
- PREP TIME30 minutes
- COOK TIME80 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Egg, Shrimp, Basil, Black Pepper, Salt, Crab Meat, Ricotta Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) crab meat
- 8 oz.(227g.) ricotta cheese
- 1 pound (454g.) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 1/2 lasagna noodles, cut in half (9 halves)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 oz.(140g.) cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Shrimp Lasagna directions
Boil the lasagna noodles in a pot until they are barely tender. Drain the noodles. Then, rinse them with cool water.
In a mixing bowl, combine crab meat with shrimp soup, and set the bowl aside.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with ricotta cheese, basil, salt, pepper, and egg.
Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish, and evenly cover the bottom of the dish with the crab sauce. Lay 3 lasagna noodles across the sauce, followed by 1/2 of the mixed cheese, and 1/2 of the shrimp. Repeat this process of layering. After that, cover the top of the lasagna with a final layer of crab sauce and noodles. Cover with mozzarella cheese.
Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes until the lasagna becomes crusty brown. Remove the dish and let the lasagna cool before cutting or serving.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Shrimp Lasagna
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!