Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Alfredo Sauce, Red Bell Pepper, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) fettuccine pasta
- 1 (16 oz. or 454g.) jar alfredo sauce
- 24 oz.(680g.) shrimp, peeled
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Shrimp Alfredo Pasta directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet and fry shrimp. Add garlic, pepper and salt. When the shrimp turns pink, remove the mixture from the heat.
In a separate skillet, put butter, onion, and red pepper. Cook the ingredients until the onion and pepper are tender.
Mix the contents of both skillets together with alfredo sauce and the pasta. Cover with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!