Seafood Tagliatelle Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tagliatelle
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Heavy Cream, Mussel, Squid, Clam
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 24 oz.(680g.) tagliatelle pasta
- 1 pound (454g.) squid
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 pound (454g.) clams
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound (454g.) mussels
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Seafood Tagliatelle directions
Put garlic and olive oil in a frying pan, and cook the garlic until it is soft. Add mussels and clams, and shake the mixture in the pan. Bring the mixture to a boil and continue cooking until the shellfish opens. Dispose of any shellfish that do not open. Add cream and squid to the top of the mixture. Simmer the mixture 3 to 4 minutes, and season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Boil salted water in a pan. Cook tagliatelle in the pan 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and transfer to a plate. Add the seafood mixture to the top.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Seafood Tagliatelle
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!