Seafood Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Rice, Fish, Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Red Onion, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 cup medium grain rice
- 2 1/2 cups seafood broth
- 16 oz. (454g.) mixed shellfish and seafood (shrimp, scallops, cod, halibut)
- 1 oz.(28g.) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Seafood Risotto directions
Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add onion and garlic and sauté until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Slowly add the broth and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5-6 minutes. Mix in the rice and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
Prepare seafood by shelling and peeling where necessary. Clean and dice. Season with salt and pepper and add to rice mixture. Cook for an additional 7 minutes. Add butter, and cheese and mix. Simmer for 3 more minutes.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Seafood Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!