Seafood Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME80 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Egg, Shrimp, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Crab Meat, Flour, Egg White, Ricotta Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup crab meat, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg white
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup melted unsalted butter
How to make Seafood Ravioli directions
Mix together ricotta cheese, shrimp, crab meat, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Mix together olive oil, eggs, flour, and salt in a bowl. Move the mixture onto a floured surface. Add water to the dough as needed and knead the dough. The dough should be smooth. Divide the dough into 4 balls and let them stand covered 25 minutes.
Roll the dough into around 1/8 inch sheets on a floured board. Place the filling on the rolled sheet, with 1 inch between each of the portions. Brush egg white between the portions of filling, then put the second sheet of dough on top. Press the dough down around the filling to seal the edges. Cut the ravioli using a knife.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and cook the ravioli until it rises to the surface of the water. Drain the ravioli and serve it with melted butter.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Seafood Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!