Seafood Pasta With Tomatoes Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pasta
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil, Salt, Parsley, Mussel, Red Bell Pepper, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Simmering
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Wedding, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 24 oz.(680g.) fresh mussels
- 12 oz. (336g.) fresh shrimp, peeled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 oz.(112g.) parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 oz.(280g.) any pasta
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 red sweet peppers, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1(14.5 oz. or 400g.) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make Seafood Pasta With Tomatoes directions
Cook garlic and onion in a skillet with olive oil for 3 minutes. Once the garlic and onion are tender, add tomatoes and red pepper. After simmering for 2-3 minutes, add mussels and shrimp to the mixture. Cover it and continue cooking until the mussel shells open.
Bring lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
Place the pasta in a dish and cover with the seafood. Cover the top with fresh parsley and parmesan before serving.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Seafood Pasta With Tomatoes
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!