Scallops Pesto Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Salt, Butter, Scallop, Flour
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 2 pounds (908g.) sea scallops
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup flour
- 16 oz.(454g.) capellini pasta
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Salt to taste
How to make Scallops Pesto Pasta directions
With salt, season the scallops and coat them in flour.
In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter and add the scallops. Cook the scallops 2 to 3 minutes per side until they become golden.
Bring salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta in the water 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta, and toss it with pesto. Serve the pasta with the scallops.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Scallops Pesto Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!