Salmon Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME70 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Egg, Olive Oil, Salt, Butter, Heavy Cream, Salmon, Flour
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 10 oz.(280g.) smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- Salt to taste
How to make Salmon Ravioli directions
Place flour on a board and mix in salt. Form a well in the center of the flour, and add olive oil and 3 eggs to the well. Slowly mix the flour until everything is combined. Add warm water to the mixture and begin kneading. Finish kneading the dough, but add additional flour if it is needed to create a smooth consistency. Split the dough in 4 pieces and keep the dough covered for 20 to 30 minutes.
Puree smoked salmon and an egg together until they become smooth. Add 1/4 cup of heavy cream slowly and mix thoroughly.
Roll each piece of the dough out to form a thin layer 1/8 inch thick. Place a teaspoonful of the filling 1 1/2 inches apart on one of the sheets of pasta and cover the filling with a second sheet of pasta. Cut the ravioli and place the ravioli on a floured surface.
Boil a pot of water. Add ravioli to the water and cook the ravioli until it floats to the surface and the dough becomes tender. Drain the ravioli well.
Mix the ravioli gently with melted butter and serve.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Salmon Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!