Salmon Lasagna Recipe
- PREP TIME25 minutes
- COOK TIME80 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Egg, Basil, Red Pepper, Salt, Butter, Milk, Salmon, Flour, Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Gourmet Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Baking
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Wedding, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 3 oz.(85g.) smoked salmon, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 (1 oz. or 28g.) cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 lasagna noodles, cut in half
- 1 egg
- 1/2 (2 oz. or 56g.) cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 oz.(200g.) ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cups milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Salmon Lasagna directions
Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add flour and whisk as the salt, pepper, and milk are gradually poured in. Continue stirring until the mixture begins to thicken and becomes bubbly. Reduce the heat and add parmesan cheese. Continue cooking until the cheese is melted.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, egg and basil.
Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Cover the bottom of the dish with 1/4 of the sauce and 1/4 of the cheese mixture. Cover with 1/3 of the lasagna noodles, 1/4 of the sauce, 1/2 of the salmon, and 1/4 of the cheese mixture. Repeat this process until the dish is filled.
Cover the dish and bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Remove the cover and continue to bake for another 20 minutes or until the top is browned and the edges become bubbly. Remove the dish and let it cool for 10 minutes before cutting or serving.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Salmon Lasagna
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!