Rosemary Polenta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Polenta
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Cornmeal, Rosemary, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Healthy Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Simmering
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
How to make Rosemary Polenta directions
Boil 8 cups of salted water in a saucepan with rosemary. Whisk cornmeal into the water gradually. Set the heat to medium and simmer the cornmeal until it thickens and becomes creamy. Continue to stir the mixture while cooking 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove the polenta from the heat and stir butter and parmesan cheese into the cornmeal. Serve the polenta immediately.
More Polenta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Rosemary Polenta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!