Risotto With Pancetta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto, Pancetta
- Ingredients: Cheese, Rice, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Chicken Stock, Bacon
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Meals For Two, Potluck
- Holidays: Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 3/4 cup medium grain rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2-2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2/3 cup pancetta, cut in pieces
- 1 oz.(28g.) Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Risotto With Pancetta directions
Warm chicken stock in a saucepan and simmer over low heat.
In a skillet, melt butter and sauté onion and pancetta for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the rice to coat.
Slowly add the stock, 1/2 cup at a time, allowing the stock to absorb before adding more. Stirring constantly, continue with this step until the rice is tender and creamy.Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cheese and serve.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Risotto With Pancetta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!