Red Pepper Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Pecan, Red Bell Pepper, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Meals For Two
- Holidays: Halloween, Valentines Day, Chanukah
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, seeded and peeled
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, roasted
- Salt to taste
How to make Red Pepper Pesto directions
Combine olive oil, pepper, garlic, cheese, and pecans in a blender. Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth.
Add salt. Serve the sauce with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Red Pepper Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!