Ravioli With Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: White Mushroom, Tomato, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party
- 12 oz.(336g.) beef ravioli
- 8 oz.(227g.) whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 oz.(28g.) parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 oz.(336g.) white mushrooms, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Ravioli With Mushroom Sauce directions
Cook the ravioli in boiling water until it floats to the top of the water and the dough becomes tender. Drain the ravioli and set aside.
In a pan, melt butter over medium heat as the ravioli is cooking. Add garlic and mushrooms. Sauté the vegetables 8 to 10 minutes or until the mushrooms become brown and very tender. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Stir tomatoes and cream into the mixture, and bring it to a boil. While stirring occasionally, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and parmesan cheese. Stir the ravioli into the mixture, and toss to coat.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Ravioli With Mushroom Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!