Ravioli With Cream Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Sour Cream
- Meal Ideas: Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Homemade
- Holidays: New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 16 oz.(454g.) store bought cheese ravioli
- 1 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Ravioli With Cream Sauce directions
Place ravioli in boiled water and cook them until they float to the top and the dough becomes tender. Drain the ravioli and put aside.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and onion to the skillet and sauté until the onion becomes tender. Stir frequently.
Add sour cream to the mixture, increase the heat, and boil the mixture uncovered for 5 minutes until the sauce is reduced and thickens.
Add the ravioli to the sauce and toss it to coat. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Ravioli With Cream Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!