Ravioli Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Sugar, Salt, Tomato Sauce, Vegetable Oil
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Simmering
- Courses: Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic
- 28 oz.(900g.) whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 12 oz.(336g.) tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sugar as needed
How to make Ravioli Sauce directions
In a saucepan, cook garlic and onion with oil over medium heat until they become tender.
Stir tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, salt, and sugar as needed. Heat the mixture until it is boiling, and stir occasionally. Reduce the heat to low, and cover the saucepan. Stirring occasionally, simmer the mixture for 20 minutes in order to blend the flavors.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Ravioli Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!