Quick Pasta With Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Feta Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Diet Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Meals For Two, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 4 oz.(112g.) any long pasta
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4 oz.(112g.) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Quick Pasta With Cheese directions
Gently mix garlic, tomatoes, and onion in a bowl with olive oil.
Cook pasta in salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
Mix feta cheese with both the tomato mix and the pasta and then season to taste with salt and pepper.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Quick Pasta With Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!