Quick Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Milk
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large egg
- 1/6 cup milk
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Quick Meatballs directions
Heat an oven to 350°F (175°C).
Combine ground beef, egg, garlic, milk and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into the meatballs and place the meatballs on a greased baking dish.
Bake the meatballs for about 15 minutes, turn them over, and bake for 5 minutes more until they are done.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Quick Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!