Pumpkin Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Red Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Heavy Cream, Pumpkin
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Sauteing
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Authentic
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Halloween
- Seasons: Fall
- Occasions: Dinner Party
- 20 oz.(567g.) any small pasta
- 2 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 can (14.5 oz. or 400g. each) diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
How to make Pumpkin Pasta directions
Cook the pasta in salted boiling water 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta.
Cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until the onion and garlic soften. Add tomatoes and continue sautéing for an additional 3 minutes.
Add heavy cream and pumpkin puree to the mixture and stir well.
Place spoonfuls of the mixture into the pasta, mix thoroughly. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pumpkin Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!