Potato Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Chicken Stock, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Appetizers, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 pound (454g.) potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Potato Risotto directions
In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté the onion until it becomes tender. Add rosemary and potatoes. Cook until the potatoes become partly translucent, stirring frequently about 8 to 10 minutes.
Slowly add the chicken stock and cook until the liquid is mostly absorbed and potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Put cream in and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the cream is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Potato Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!