Potato Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME80 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Egg, Potato, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Flour, Romano Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 potatoes, peeled
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Potato Ravioli directions
Boil potatoes. Once they cool, puree them. Add romano cheese, salt, pepper, and butter. Set the mixture aside.
Combine flour, salt, olive oil, and eggs in a large bowl. Transfer the mixture to a floured board. Slowly add warm water to create dough. Knead the dough well until it becomes smooth and leave the rest in a covered bowl 15 to 20 minutes.
Roll dough into a thin sheet that 1/8 inch. Put the filling on the sheet of pasta approximately 1 1/2 inches apart. Fold the pasta into ravioli shapes and cut using a pastry cutter. Place the ravioli on a floured surface and let them dry for 20 minutes.
Boil a pot of water and add salt. Put the ravioli into the water and cook them until they begin to rise to the surface and the dough is tender. Drain the ravioli and transfer them to a dish. Mix the ravioli gently with melted butter.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Potato Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!