Pork With Pesto Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME2 hours 20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Pork, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 3 pounds (1362g.) pork loin roast
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pork With Pesto Sauce directions
Heat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
Combine olive oil, basil, garlic, pine nuts, and parmesan cheese in a food processor and blend. Add salt and pepper.
Cover the pork with salt and pepper. Place the pork in a baking pan. Spread the pesto on the roast. Bake the pork uncovered 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the roast is tender. Let the roast sit for 10 to 15 minutes and slice it.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pork With Pesto Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!