Porcini Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME60 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Egg, Onion, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Sour Cream, Flour, Porcini Mushrooms, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Gourmet Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz.(227g) porcini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
How to make Porcini Ravioli directions
Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add onion to the pan and sauté it until it becomes tender. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Add mushrooms and cook them for 5 minutes until they begin to brown. Stir in sour cream. Simmer the mixture for few minutes.
Stir together flour and salt in a bowl. Add eggs, olive oil, and warm water in order to make dough. Knead the dough on a floured board until it becomes smooth. Cover the dough with plastic and let it sit for 20 minutes.
Cut the dough into 4 pieces. Roll the dough on a floured surface into thin sheets. Cut rounds out of the dough using a cookie cutter. Fill each of the rounds with 1 teaspoon of filling. Fold the rounds over and pinch them shut, ensuring the pasta is completely sealed.
Boil salted water in a large pot. Add the ravioli to the water and cook it until the ravioli floats to the top. Drain the ravioli well. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Porcini Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!