Pizza Lasagna Recipe
- PREP TIME25 minutes
- COOK TIME60 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna, Pizza
- Ingredients: Egg, Tomato, Basil, Red Pepper, Salt, Spaghetti Sauce, Black Olives, Pepperoni, Cottage Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Baking
- Courses: First Course, Main Course, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) pepperoni slices
- 1 (14.5 oz. or 400g.) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 oz.(227g.) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 1/2 lasagna noodles, cut in half (9 halves)
- 1 1/2 oz.(40g.) black olives, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 oz.(227g.) cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pizza Lasagna directions
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Boil lasagna noodles in salted water for 8 minutes until they are almost tender.
Over a medium heat, begin to cook tomatoes and spaghetti sauce. Stir the mixture frequently.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine egg, cottage cheese, basil, salt, and pepper.
Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Cover the bottom of the dish with spaghetti sauce, followed by 3 lasagna noodles, 1/2 of the cheese mixture, 1/3 of the mozzarella, sauce mixture, and 1/3 of the pepperoni and olives. Repeat this process and top with the remaining lasagna noodles, sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and olives. Sprinkle parmesan cheese across the top. Place the dish in the oven and bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until the lasagna becomes bubbly. Let the dish cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pizza Lasagna
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!