Pistachio Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pistachio, Parmesan Cheese
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pistachio Pesto directions
In a food processor or blender, combine olive oil, basil, garlic, and pistachios, processing until the mixture is smooth. Move the mixture to a bowl and mix parmesan cheese into it.
Season the pesto to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the pesto with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pistachio Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!