Pineapple Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME60 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Onion, Sugar, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Pineapple, Corn Starch, Soy Sauce
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Organic Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 2 pounds (908g.) ground beef
- 1 (20 oz. or 560g.) can pineapple slices, cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pineapple Meatballs directions
Mix together ground beef, eggs, 1/3 cup of water, bread crumbs and onion in a mixing bowl. Form meatballs from the mixture.
In a frying pan, heat olive oil and brown the meatballs over medium heat.
In a large saucepan, combine cornstarch and sugar. Add water into the mixture until it is smooth. Add soy sauce and vinegar. Stir the mixture and let it simmer uncovered, over between medium and low heat until it thickens, which should take about 8 minutes. Add the pineapple and meatballs to the mixture and cook it until is heated thoroughly.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pineapple Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!