Pesto With Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Walnut, Ricotta Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Meals For Two, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Everyday, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup walnuts
How to make Pesto With Ricotta Cheese directions
Puree walnuts, basil, garlic, and half of the olive oil in a food processor. Add remaining oil and ricotta cheese and process until the pesto is well blended.
Season with salt and pepper.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto With Ricotta Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!