Pesto With Pine Nuts Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, roasted
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Pesto With Pine Nuts directions
In a blender, combine pine nuts, garlic, and basil. Lightly beat together. Add olive oil and blend the mixture until it has a smooth and creamy texture.
Move the pesto to a dish. Add parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Serve with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto With Pine Nuts
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!