Pesto With Almonds Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Almond, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup almonds, roasted
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pesto With Almonds directions
Chop basil, garlic, and roasted almonds in a food processor. Slowly mix in olive oil and continue processing until pureed.
Add parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Eat the pesto sauce with cooked pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto With Almonds
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!