Pesto Tortellini Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Tortellini
- Ingredients: Tomato, Black Pepper, Salt, Green Bell Pepper, Black Olives, Mayonnaise
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 6 oz.(170g.) store bought cheese tortellini
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup black olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pesto Tortellini Salad directions
Boil lightly salted water in a large pot. Add tortellini to the pot, and cook the pasta 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta, and let it cool.
Mix together pesto and mayonnaise. Gently mix in olives, tortellini, tomatoes, and green pepper. Cover the salad, and place it in a refrigerator until it chills.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Tortellini Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!