Pesto Sauce For Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 servings
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Salt, Pecan, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, cut in pieces
- Salt to taste
How to make Pesto Sauce For Pasta directions
Place garlic, basil leaves, and pecans into a blender or food processor, and blend everything together until the mixture is finely chopped.
Add cheese and run the processor until the mixture is finely mixed. While the machine is still running, pour oil in a slow stream into the processor. Once mixed, season to taste with salt.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Sauce For Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!