Pesto Sandwich Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Tomato, Salt, Cucumber, Mayonnaise, Bread, Lettuce, Provolone Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Courses: Breads, Finger Foods, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Meals For Two, Homemade
- Holidays: Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Spring
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Everyday, Sporting Event, Picnic
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 4 tablespoons prepared basil pesto sauce
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices fresh tomato
- Salt to taste
How to make Pesto Sandwich directions
Spread pesto in a thin layer on a slice of bread. Layer lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and provolone cheese on the same slice.
Spread mayonnaise on the other bread slice in a thin layer and put it on top of the other slice in order to make a sandwich.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Sandwich
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!