Pesto Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Chicken, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Green Bell Pepper, Chicken Stock
- Meal Ideas: Gourmet Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Meals For Two, Potluck
- Holidays: Halloween, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 6 oz.(170g.) store bought cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 6 oz.(170g.) boneless chicken, cut in pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pesto Ravioli directions
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté chicken in the butter until it is browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
Add ravioli and broth to the skillet. Boil the mixture before lowering the heat. Cover the mixture and simmer it for 5 minutes or until ravioli becomes tender.
Add chicken and green pepper. Cook the mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir the mixture frequently, until the vegetables are crisp. Add pesto to the ravioli and toss to coat. Season the ravioli with salt and pepper.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!