Pesto Potato Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME25 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Egg, Potato, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Green Onion, Walnut, Red Bell Pepper, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Meals For Two, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 2 potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pesto Potato Salad directions
In a food processor, blend together olive oil, basil, cheese, garlic, and walnuts until they become finely chopped. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover the pesto and place aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, potatoes, red pepper, and green onion. Gently toss the pesto with the vegetable mix until it becomes blended. Season the salad with salt.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Potato Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!