Pesto Polenta Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Polenta, Pesto
- Ingredients: Salt, Butter, Cornmeal
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 2 cups polenta or yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt to taste
How to make Pesto Polenta directions
Heat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
Boil eight cups of salted water in a saucepan over high heat.
Lower the heat to medium and whisk the cornmeal until the mixture becomes smooth with no lumps. Stir butter into the mixture. Whisk pesto sauce into the mixture until it completely blends.
Spread the cornmeal evenly across a 7 x 11 inch baking dish. Let the polenta stand until it becomes firm.
Bake the dish for 10 minutes. Remove the polenta from the oven, cut and, serve.
More Polenta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Polenta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!