Pesto Pasta With Shrimp Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Pasta, Linguine
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 2 pounds (908g.) large shrimp, peeled
- 1 pound (454g.) linguine pasta
- 3 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pesto Pasta With Shrimp directions
Boil salted water. Put pasta in the water and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta and set aside.
Combine 2/3 cup olive oil, pine nuts, garlic, and basil in a food processor. Process the mixture until it becomes smooth.
Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet. Add shrimp to the skillet and cook the shrimp until it turns pink. Stir the mixture occasionally.
Put the pasta in a bowl. Add pesto to the pasta and toss it to coat. Add shrimp to the mixture and mix well.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Pasta With Shrimp
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!