Pesto Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Green Olives, Cucumber, Green Onion, Pecan, Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving
- Seasons: Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Everyday, Picnic
- 1 pound (454g.) any pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 can (4 oz. or 112g.) green olives
- 2 salad cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 oz.(112g.) parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 7 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pesto Pasta Salad directions
Bring salted water in a large pot to boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta, and let it cool.
Combine basil, pecans, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese within a large bowl. Whisk the contents in the bowl, and add pesto.
Add tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, ricotta cheese, and olives. Stir or toss the mixture gently.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!