Pesto Parmesan Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Birthday Party, Picnic
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, roasted
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Pesto Parmesan Sauce directions
In a food processor, pulse parmesan cheese, pine nuts, basil, garlic, and olive oil until the mixture is smooth.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir the pesto into hot pasta before serving.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Parmesan Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!