Pesto Gnocchi Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Gnocchi
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Authentic
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 1 pound (454g.) fresh gnocchi
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons walnuts, roasted
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pesto Gnocchi directions
In a food processor, place walnuts, cheese, garlic, and basil. Blend everything together. As the motor is running, drizzle olive oil into the mixture, until the ingredients are chopped and the mixture is smooth. Add salt and pepper.
Boil salted water in a saucepan. Add gnocchi to the water. When the gnocchi rises to the top, drain it and transfer it to a dish. Pour the pesto on top of the gnocchi and mix.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Gnocchi
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!