Pesto Crostini Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Crostini
- Ingredients: Tomato, Bread, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Appetizers, Breads, Finger Foods
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Picnic
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 8 slices fresh tomatoes
- 6 oz.(170g.) mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 French bread, cut into slices
How to make Pesto Crostini directions
Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
On a lightly greased baking sheet, place the bread slices. Bake the bread for 5 minutes.
Spread pesto on one side of each bread slice. Put cheese and tomatoes on top. Bake the bread for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Crostini
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!