Pesto Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Whipping Cream, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, Chanukah
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roasted
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pesto Alfredo Sauce directions
Combine the garlic, walnuts, basil, and olive oil in a food processor. Process the mixture until it becomes smooth. Mix in parmesan cheese.
In a heavy saucepan, heat cream over a medium flame until it is just at a boil. Whisk in pesto sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with cooked pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pesto Alfredo Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!