Penne With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Pasta, Penne
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Meals For Two, Potluck
- Holidays: Easter, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 1 1/2 cups basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz.(170g.) penne pasta
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt and ground black pepper
How to make Penne With Pesto directions
In a pot of boiling salt water, cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the pasta and set aside.
Combine garlic, olive oil, and basil in a blender. Pound the mixture until it is smooth. Move the mixture to a bowl and add cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the pesto sauce on pasta and toss together to coat.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Penne With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!