Pasta With Tuna Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Parsley, Oregano, Tuna
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: First Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Sporting Event, Picnic
- 1 pound (454g.) fusilli pasta
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 2 (6 oz. or 170g. each) cans of tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 2 (14.5 oz. or 800g.) cans of diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pasta With Tuna directions
Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain and set aside.
In a saucepan, cook tuna, garlic, oregano, basil, and tomatoes in olive oil over medium heat.
Once the tuna mix is thoroughly heated, add the cooked pasta and lightly sprinkle parsley on top.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pasta With Tuna
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!