Pasta With Spinach Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Penne
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Spinach, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, chopped
- 18 oz.(500g.) penne pasta
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pasta With Spinach directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
Cook garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, and cook the garlic and tomatoes until they are tender.
Place the spinach inside a colander, and drain the pasta over the top of the spinach so the hot water wilts the spinach. Transfer the spinach and pasta to a serving bowl, and mix the two with olive oil and tomatoes.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pasta With Spinach
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!