Pasta With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME25-30 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Sun Dried Tomato, Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Spring
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Everyday, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 16 oz.(454g.) fusilli pasta
- 8 oz.(227g.) chicken breast
- 1 oz.(30g.) crumbled ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 oz.(15g.) of grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pasta With Pesto directions
Bring salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
Put basil leaves, 2 cloves of garlic, and parmesan cheese into a food processor. While mixing, pour oil into the food processor slowly. Once mixed, add salt and pepper into the mixture to taste.
Boil chicken before chopping it into small pieces. Mix the chicken with remaining garlic, chopped tomato, and the cooked fusilli. Lightly cover with pesto sauce, and sprinkle with ricotta cheese.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pasta With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!