Pasta With Parsley And Basil Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Onion, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Parsley
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: First Course, Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Meals For Two
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving
- Seasons: Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Wedding, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 oz.(112g.) capellini pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and red pepper to taste
How to make Pasta With Parsley And Basil directions
Cook pasta in salted boiling water for 8 minutes or until dente, stirring occasionally. Drain.
Heat olive oil in a skillet and add garlic and onion. Cook until tender. Stir in tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 8 minutes or until heated through.
Transfer pasta to a serving dish and top with tomato sauce. Sprinkle with parsley.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pasta With Parsley And Basil
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!