Pasta With Creamy Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: White Mushroom, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Sour Cream
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Picnic
- 6 oz.(170g.) mushrooms, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 oz.(227g.) penne pasta
- 8 oz.(227g.) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pasta With Creamy Sauce directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water 8 to 10 minutes or until almost tender and drain.
Cook garlic in a skillet with olive oil for 1 minute. Stir basil, mushrooms, salt and pepper into the mix. Stirring frequently, continue to cook for an additional 8 minutes until the liquid is reduced to around half before stirring in sour cream.
Cook for an additional 8 to 10 minutes uncovered until the sauce thickens. Mix the sauce with the pasta. Place everything in a bowl and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pasta With Creamy Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!