Pasta With Chicken And Tomatoes Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Tomato, Olive Oil, Salt, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Diet Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Simmering
- Courses: Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 1 pound (454g.) elbow macaroni
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 10 fresh medium tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 4 oz.(112g.) of parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound (454g.) of boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Pasta With Chicken And Tomatoes directions
Bring salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
Chop chicken breast and place the pieces in a large skillet with olive oil.Season chicken with salt to taste. Cook for 6 minutes, while stirring frequently.
Mix in the macaroni, cream, and tomatoes to the chicken. Cover the mixture and simmer about 13-15 minutes. Lightly sprinkle the mixture with parmesan cheese. Add salt to taste and serve.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pasta With Chicken And Tomatoes
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!