Pasta Shrimp Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Tomato, Garlic, Salt, Parsley, Italian Salad Dressing, Green Olives, Green Onion, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Authentic
- Holidays: Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Picnic
- 8 oz.(227g.) any pasta
- 6 oz.(170g.) tomatoes
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 16 oz.(454g.) medium cooked shrimp
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives, cut in halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Italian salad dressing
- Salt to taste
How to make Pasta Shrimp Salad directions
Bring salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta.
Place the pasta in a mixing bowl and combine with cooked shrimp, tomatoes, green onions, red bell pepper, olives, garlic, parsley and dressing. Season the salad with salt.
Cover the salad and place in a refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pasta Shrimp Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!