Pasta Salad Dressing Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Mayonnaise
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Salad, Side Dish
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day
- Seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Picnic
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make Pasta Salad Dressing directions
Whisk together all ingredients in a mixing bowl or mix them in a blender.
Serve the resulting dressing over a pasta salad.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pasta Salad Dressing
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!