Pasta Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Fettuccine Alfredo
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Red Pepper, Salt, Butter, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Wedding, Cocktail Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) spaghetti pasta
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Pasta Alfredo Sauce directions
In a saucepan, sauté garlic in butter over low heat. Once the garlic is soft, mix cheese, cream, and basil with the garlic, stirring until the cheese is melted and the mixture is blended.
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
Place the pasta in a dish to serve and cover with the sauce.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Pasta Alfredo Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!